Lead manager Lawrence Kemp’s pending retirement is a loss, but confidence in his successor, Phil Ruvinsky, maintains this strategy’s Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for its two cheaper share classes, while more expensive ones stay at Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 28.69 / 1.44 %
- Total Assets 3.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 55%
Morningstar’s Analysis MAFGX
Will MAFGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.