Thrivent Income A’s strong process and parent firm are the foundation for this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.18 / 0.50 %
- Total Assets 938.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.740%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Corporate Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.30%
- Effective Duration 6.70 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LUBIX
Will LUBIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.