Weakness in Columbia Greater China Inst's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 48.24 / 1.13 %
- Total Assets 118.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.240%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category China Region
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 65%
Morningstar’s Analysis LNGZX
Will LNGZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.