Lord Abbett Short Duration Income has a veteran leadership core and robust credit research team, but its structurally aggressive short-term bond approach is coupled with standard risk management tools. Its cheaper share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral, while its expensive C share class is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.89 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 49.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.230%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.58%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis LDLAX
Will LDLAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.