Leader Short Term High Yield Bond Inv's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.94 / 0.25 %
- Total Assets 26.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.550%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.68%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis LCCMX
Will LCCMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.