Leader Short Term High Yield Bond Ins's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.03 / 0.25 %
- Total Assets 26.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.050%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.88%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis LCCIX
Will LCCIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.