Thrivent Income S’s strong process and parent firm underpin this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.13 / 0.22 %
- Total Assets 926.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.460%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Corporate Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.61%
- Effective Duration 6.80 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LBIIX
Will LBIIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.