An incline in People Pillar rating is the primary driver of Thrivent High Yield S's upgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold from Silver. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.10 / 0.20 %
- Total Assets 685.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.520%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.61%
- Effective Duration 3.60 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LBHIX
Will LBHIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.