Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 91.08 / 0.20 %
- Total Assets 3.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.130%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.42%
- Turnover 33%
Morningstar’s Analysis JWGRX
Will JWGRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
Janus Henderson Global Research S's recent fee cut is n't enough to counter the impact of its decreased People Pillar rating, resulting in a downgrade to this strategy's Morningstar Medalist Rating to Negative from Neutral.
Rated on Published on
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 109
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 3
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 27.4
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD