A solid team earns Janus Henderson Forty a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for its cheapest share classes. Its priciest ones earn Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 33.43 / 1.65 %
- Total Assets 15.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.320%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 39%
Morningstar’s Analysis JDCRX
Will JDCRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.