The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit JHancock Classic Value C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 34.24 / 0.41 %
- Total Assets 1.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.870%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.78%
- Turnover 18%
Morningstar’s Analysis JCVCX
Will JCVCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.