Weakness in Janus Henderson Asia Equity S's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.67 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 28.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.310%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Pacific/Asia ex-Japan Stk
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 117%
Morningstar’s Analysis JAQSX
Will JAQSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Dec 31, 2022
- Equity Holdings 43
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 0
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 49.0
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD