Janus Henderson VIT Forty Instl’s Process Pillar rating is just average, but a strong management team still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 36.66 / 1.16 %
- Total Assets 791.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.770%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.18%
- Turnover 31%
Morningstar’s Analysis JACAX
Will JACAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.