An experienced team is still coming together on Janus Henderson Balanced, and its growth-leaning approach has been tested in the first part of 2022. Its Morningstar Analyst Rating remains Neutral across all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 39.83 / 0.58 %
- Total Assets 22.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.070%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.70%
- Turnover 79%
Morningstar’s Analysis JABRX
Will JABRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.