Janus Henderson VIT Balanced Instl's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 42.23 / 0.73 %
- Total Assets 7.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.620%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.24%
- Turnover 56%
Morningstar’s Analysis JABLX
Will JABLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.