Weakness in Transamerica Asset Allocation Mod Gr A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.46 / 0.97 %
- Total Assets 1.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.170%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.09%
- Turnover 35%
Morningstar’s Analysis IMLAX
Will IMLAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.