Weakness in Transamerica Asset Allocation Mod Gr R's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.26 / 0.79 %
- Total Assets 1.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.440%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.76%
- Turnover 35%
Morningstar’s Analysis IMGRX
Will IMGRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.