Weakness in Transamerica Asset Allocation Growth R's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.14 / 1.17 %
- Total Assets 907.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.470%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—85%+ Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.06%
- Turnover 24%
Morningstar’s Analysis IGWRX
Will IGWRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.