Weakness in Transamerica Asset Allocation Cnsrv R's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.90 / 0.70 %
- Total Assets 520.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.350%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.39%
- Turnover 51%
Morningstar’s Analysis ICVRX
Will ICVRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.