Transamerica Multimanaged Balanced applies an adequate but constrained approach that produces an unexceptional portfolio and caps its upside. The strategy receives a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 30.13 / 1.01 %
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.940%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.06%
- Turnover 34%
Morningstar’s Analysis IBALX
Will IBALX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.