The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Hartford MidCap Value R4 to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.95 / 0.72 %
- Total Assets 1.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.190%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.19%
- Turnover 85%
Morningstar’s Analysis HMVSX
Will HMVSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.