The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Hartford MidCap Value C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.82 / 1.17 %
- Total Assets 991.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.960%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 85%
Morningstar’s Analysis HMVCX
Will HMVCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.