While Hennessy Equity and Income counts experienced managers, the questionable rationale behind the strategy’s recent structural shift into equities highlight the flaws in its approach. The strategy maintains a Below Average Process rating, resulting in the same Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral and Negative for the respective Institutional and Investor share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.53 / 0.82 %
- Total Assets 87.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.560%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.58%
- Turnover 15%
Morningstar’s Analysis HEIFX
Will HEIFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.