Goldman Sachs US Equity Insights R's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 48.96 / 1.72 %
- Total Assets 940.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.170%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 205%
Morningstar’s Analysis GSURX
Will GSURX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.