Weakness in Victory Diversified Stock R's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.24 / 1.26 %
- Total Assets 265.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.350%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.08%
- Turnover 49%
Morningstar’s Analysis GRINX
Will GRINX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.