Goldman Sachs High Yield Municipal’s experienced leaders lean on a supporting analyst group that has undergone some reshuffling in recent years. The process lacks a competitive edge, but an enhanced approach to risk and liquidity management is encouraging. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across all but the most expensive share class which earns a Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.19 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 8.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.850%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Muni
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.74%
- Effective Duration 7.72 years
Morningstar’s Analysis GHYAX
Will GHYAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.