The makeup of its benchmark poses a dilemma for Goldman Sachs Strategic Growth’s experienced managers, as it does for most large-growth funds, making it difficult to stand out. The strategy receives a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for all share classes except the costly C shares, which are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.88 / 0.15 %
- Total Assets 121.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.040%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 24%
Morningstar’s Analysis GGRAX
Will GGRAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.