Weakness in Gabelli Growth A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 68.20 / 1.56 %
- Total Assets 739.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.340%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 45%
Morningstar’s Analysis GGCAX
Will GGCAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.