Gateway Fund's experienced managers have shown they can navigate all market environments, but the investment process has not evolved and adds little to a diversified portfolio. The pillar ratings remain unchanged, and the Morningstar Analyst Rating is Neutral across most share classes, and the priciest share class earning a Negative rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 36.99 / 0.41 %
- Total Assets 6.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.940%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Options Trading
- Alt Style Correlation / Relative Volatility High / Medium
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.63%
- Turnover 11%
Morningstar’s Analysis GATEX
Will GATEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.