A middling People rating and a subpar Parent Pillar limit Gabelli Global Rising Income and Div I to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 31.07 / 0.32 %
- Total Assets 58.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Tactical Allocation
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.83%
- Turnover 10%
Morningstar’s Analysis GAGIX
Will GAGIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.