A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for Nuveen Short Term Municipal Bond A to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.82 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 780.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.670%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni National Short
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.87%
- Effective Duration 1.88 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FSHAX
Will FSHAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.