Nuveen Oregon Intermediate Muni Bd A's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.86 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 194.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.810%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.86%
- Effective Duration 5.15 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FOTAX
Will FOTAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.