Decreased confidence in Tributary Balanced Instl Plus's prospects relative to its Morningstar Category peers leads to a downgrade in this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating to Silver from Gold. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.03 / 0.00
- Total Assets 71.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.800%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.09%
- Turnover 23%
Morningstar’s Analysis FOBPX
Will FOBPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.