Nuveen Nebraska Municipal Bond I's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.98 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 103.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.620%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni Single State Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.96%
- Effective Duration 8.15 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FNTYX
Will FNTYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.