Franklin Intl Growth R's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Medalist Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.10 / 0.75 %
- Total Assets 1.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.360%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Foreign Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 18%
Morningstar’s Analysis FNGRX
Will FNGRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 31
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 2
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 39.2
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD