Franklin Growth Opportunities R's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 34.55 / 0.55 %
- Total Assets 3.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.150%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 17%
Morningstar’s Analysis FKARX
Will FKARX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.