Franklin Growth Opportunities C's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 27.65 / 1.65 %
- Total Assets 3.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.650%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 17%
Morningstar’s Analysis FKACX
Will FKACX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.