A middling People rating and a subpar Parent Pillar limit First Foundation Total Return Y to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 27.56 / 0.97 %
- Total Assets 102.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.110%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.34%
- Turnover 105%
Morningstar’s Analysis FBBYX
Will FBBYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.