Nuveen Mid Cap Value C's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 46.39 / 0.66 %
- Total Assets 471.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.910%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.27%
- Turnover 38%
Morningstar’s Analysis FACSX
Will FACSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.