Elfun Diversified’s strong process and parent firm are the foundation for this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers. The strategy changed its peer group in November, moving from the Allocation--50% to 70% Equity category to the Allocation--70% to 85% Equity Morningstar Category.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.12 / 0.88 %
- Total Assets 177.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.300%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.24%
- Turnover 41%
Morningstar’s Analysis ELDFX
Will ELDFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.