Eaton Vance Growth R's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 27.74 / 1.81 %
- Total Assets 301.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.300%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 21%
Morningstar’s Analysis ELCRX
Will ELCRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.