A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Eaton Vance Global Income Builder R's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.65 / 0.72 %
- Total Assets 231.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.420%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.12%
- Turnover 59%
Morningstar’s Analysis EDIRX
Will EDIRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.