Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Multi-Cap Gr A's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 37.93 / 1.48 %
- Total Assets 98.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.250%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 0
Morningstar’s Analysis EACPX
Will EACPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.