A stretch of terrible performance has shaken confidence in Jackson Square SMID Cap Growth, though the stable and experienced team behind it remains a plus. The Morningstar Analyst Rating for the institutional and IS shares drop to Bronze from Silver, while the more expensive investor shares stay at Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.60 / 0.30 %
- Total Assets 823.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.830%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 78%
Morningstar’s Analysis DCGTX
Will DCGTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Apr 30, 2023
- Equity Holdings 27
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 2
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 53.4
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD