BNY Mellon Balanced Opportunity I's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.09 / 0.47 %
- Total Assets 279.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.30%
- Turnover 68%
Morningstar’s Analysis DBORX
Will DBORX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.