An experienced team drives Calvert Balanced’s straightforward asset-allocation approach, but it lacks a discernable edge. The fund earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 36.28 / 0.90 %
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.28%
- Turnover 85%
Morningstar’s Analysis CSIFX
Will CSIFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.