The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Franklin Global Equity A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.01 / 1.12 %
- Total Assets 210.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.300%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.68%
- Turnover 28%
Morningstar’s Analysis CFIPX
Will CFIPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.