A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Boston Trust Equity's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 36.78 / 1.32 %
- Total Assets 200.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.850%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.65%
- Turnover 7%
Morningstar’s Analysis BTEFX
Will BTEFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.