Sterling Capital Special Opportunities’ recently installed management team must prove it can execute the strategy’s long-standing approach. It receives a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across all share classes except its priciest C shares, which are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.87 / 1.97 %
- Total Assets 515.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.890%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 28%
Morningstar’s Analysis BOPCX
Will BOPCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.