The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit AB Wealth Appreciation Strategy C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.26 / 0.92 %
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.770%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.27%
- Turnover 20%
Morningstar’s Analysis AWACX
Will AWACX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.